Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stevie Wonder: Heaven is 10 Zillion Light Years Away (1974)

File:Fulfillingness' First Finale.jpg

"Heaven is 10 Zillion Light Years Away" by Stevie Wonder is the greatest song of all time.  God, yes.

This song makes me wish I was a Christian.  If I believed in heaven, if I believed in feelin' his spirit, JESUS, this song would be...

Well, it already is the greatest song of all time, so... I don't know.  I guess it would take me to damn heaven.

Only a genius could make such a bunch of loose spiritual ramblings not only completely palatable to secular audiences but FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and melodic in every way.

I'm drunk.  But still... "Heaven is 10 Zillion Light Years Away" is the greatest song of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIE6unjkXmc

No comments:

Post a Comment